We are continually enhancing our skills to keep up with items new to the building trades and the home inspection profession. We attend national home inspection conferences, state, regional meetings, and continual education classes.
We have state-of-the-art technical equipment that allows for a more thorough inspection. We are licensed, professionally trained and fully insured. Home inspection is our livelihood, it’s our full-time profession, and as such it receives our undivided attention. We meet or exceed North Carolina & ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. We are professional, prompt, courteous, approachable, and we listen to your concerns. Our ethical position is clear; We work for our clients no one else.
Our mission is to continue being the leading home inspection service provider in the central regions of North Carolina by consistently providing our customers with the highest level of service and expertise. We strive to provide fair and accurate information to our customers, documented in a manner that is easy to understand. We seek to establish a reputation as industry experts through experience, integrity, continued education and outstanding customer service.
Why select Absolute Home Inspection Services?
- We have 15 years of home inspection experience in North Carolina and have served THOUSANDS of clients.
- We have 30 years experience in new home construction and home repair service. We are licensed in North Carolina. Members of North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association. We are professionally trained and fully insured. Compare our credentials with anyone.
- We understand our client's need for third-party, detailed, unbiased property inspections by truly qualified professionals. Our ethical position is very clear, we work for our clients only.
- We deliver a well crafted, very detailed easy-to-read digital photo reporting system within 24 hours, with the benefits of intense photo review and research time back in the office.
- Home Inspection is our full-time profession, we are not part-timers. This process deserves our full attention.
- We provide valuable information and education to our clients on the operation of the home, safety, maintenance and possible solutions to issues that may arise during the inspection.
- Locally owned and family operated, we are native to the North Carolina Piedmont area and have an experienced understanding of the impact that climate has on structures in the region.
- Our approach is simple; we view the property as if we are the ones about to invest a lot of money in the property.
- We have many repeat customers and a great referral base. Check out our "Testimonials" section to see why. We want you as our next referral source.
- An Absolute Home Inspection will give you the information your are seeking when considering a property.